This site is owned, maintained and controlled by LumiRed. We are fully committed to customer safety and the security of our clients’ financial and billing information. This document fully outlines our dedication to make that happen and the steps we have put in place.
LumiRed (hereby known as “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates lumired.com (the “Site”). This page informs you (hereby known as “you”, or “the user”) of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of lumired.com.
If you are unhappy with the activities of cookies on your phone, computer or any other device with which you are visiting our site, you can easily turn them off by visiting your browser settings and disabling them.
We collect your data (including, but not limited to, your name, email address and billing information) when you sign up with us or decide to make a purchase or any other type of transaction. With us, your vital information are fully secure and under our contract and agreement with you, we are prohibited from releasing your information without your full consent, understanding and approval.
By agreeing to provide your information to us, you are consenting to let us transfer your data to our secure central servers and/or any other third parties that will be partnering with us in delivering you with quality service. We will be using your information for:
- Providing and sustaining our services to you
- Providing answers to any questions you raise and responses to any of your comments. Anything that can help us in delivering better customer services to you
- Providing and delivering any of your purchases in real-time and sending you confirmations whenever your payments have been authorized and received by us
- Sending regular notifications; service updates, threats and promotions available
- Monitoring trends, patterns and usages in relation to our services and LumiRed as a whole
- Customizing our services in order to be able to provide customer-specific and customized services that will better fit your personal needs
- Carrying out any other miscellaneous function for which the information was collected
We have fully implemented contingencies that will keep your personal information from the hands of unauthorized personnel, alteration and disclosure. However, we can’t guarantee that in the future, unauthorized personnel will not get access to these vital information by finding better penetrative malware. Against threats at present, however, you are totally safe.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we might put out in the future.